Here is what I felt at the Vineyard church: the music was outstanding and very well done considering we were in a school multipurpose room. It was hard, at times, for the audio guy to keep up with the slides I think because he was never sure how the leader was going with extra verses - true worship in my opinion! The group was small, which may explain the many introductions. The prayer time was very intimate and moving as we prayed for TVLC. Yes, I would go again but I don't think it would be my church home. I don't have that kind of energy any more!
Dear Friends of TVLC, It is with sadness and great anticipation that I start this blog. Sadness as a result of leaving TVLC and anticipation with what God has in store for us.
This blog was started in order to keep you up to date with our search for another Church and perhaps assist those who follow a similar course.
Our reason for leaving TVLC is three-fold
1. The manner of the ELCA's biblical interpretation has become a stumbling block for us.
2. The lack of forthright communication regarding the social statement and its meaning
3. Finally and of least importance are the implications of the Social Statement
1 comment:
Here is what I felt at the Vineyard church: the music was outstanding and very well done considering we were in a school multipurpose room. It was hard, at times, for the audio guy to keep up with the slides I think because he was never sure how the leader was going with extra verses - true worship in my opinion! The group was small, which may explain the many introductions. The prayer time was very intimate and moving as we prayed for TVLC. Yes, I would go again but I don't think it would be my church home. I don't have that kind of energy any more!
Post a Comment